This page is for participants of the Hub Workbench WordPress class.
WEEK 1 – Below are 2 links you’ll need for the First WordPress class :
- Download the class syllabus – (click here : WordPress for Creatives)
- Register for a WordPress.com account : (sign up here)
WEEK 2 : Download this -> Hub WorkBench – Week 2 – Download
WEEK 4 : Hub WorkBench – Week 4 – Download
If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave it below!
Some interesting links :
- The difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org
- The Life Cycle of a Blog Post [wired]
- Schematic Tech Overview of WordPress [Anne Helmond]
RESOURCES FROM CLASS 1 :
Add Categories and Tags :
Edit Categories and Tags
Video about Categories v Tags :
TypeKit + WordPress.com
Shortcodes (for adding video, audio, and other multimedia) :
When editing images in WordPress, you’ll see multiple fields :
– Alt Text
So – what does the description field do?